General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following Terms and conditions apply to contracts you enter into with us as a provider (BODYGYM Nutrition.) via the website www.bodygym-nutrition.de close. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms and conditions you may have used is objected to.
(2) Consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed can be. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods .
(2) As soon as the respective product is listed on our website, we make you a binding offer to conclude a contract via the online shopping cart system for the conditions specified in the Conditions stated in item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are presented in the " shopping cart". You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to access the “shopping cart” and make changes there at any time.
After clicking the “Checkout” or “Continue to order” button (or similar name) and entering your personal Data as well as the payment and shipping conditions are then displayed to you as an order overview.
If you use an instant payment system as your payment method (e.g.b If you use PayPal (Express/Plus/Checkout), Amazon Pay, Sofort, giropay), you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection there. Enter your data. Finally, the order data will be displayed as an order overview on the website of the provider of the instant payment system or after you have been redirected back to our online shop.
Before sending the order, you have the opportunity to check the information in the order overview again, change it (also using the "back" function of the Internet browser) or cancel the order.
(4) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by email. You must therefore ensure that the email address you provide to us is correct, that receipt of emails is technically ensured and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Special agreements on offered payment methods
(1) Payment via Klarna
In collaboration with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
- Immediate transfer: Available in Germany and Austria. Your account will be debited immediately after you place your order.
Further information about Klarna can be found here. You can find the Klarna app here.
§ 4 Right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 5 Warranty
(1) The statutory liability rights for defects apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are asked to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to inform us as well Notify the freight forwarder of any complaints as quickly as possible. If you do not comply with this, this will have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
(3) If a feature of the goods deviates from the objective requirements, the deviation is only considered agreed if you do so before delivery We were informed of the contractual declaration and the deviation was expressly and separately agreed between the contracting parties.
§ 6 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law applies . For consumers, this choice of law only applies to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the consumer's country of habitual residence is not withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relationships existing with us and the place of jurisdiction is our registered office, provided you are not a consumer, but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or are special funds under public law.The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or your place of residence or habitual residence is not known at the time the action is filed. The right to appeal to the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected by this.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods expressly do not apply.