Right of withdrawal for consumers
(Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for the purposes most of which cannot be attributed to either their commercial or self-employed professional activity.)
Right of cancellation
You have the right within one month to revoke this contract without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is one month from the day,
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, receives the goods have taken possession or provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are delivered uniformly or ;
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods or if you have ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not is the carrier, has taken possession of the last partial shipment or the last item or if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the The carrier is the person who has taken possession of the first goods or if goods are delivered for regular delivery over a specified period of time as part of an order.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us at BODYGYM Nutrition, Propst-Bernhard-Straße 11/3, 2100 Korneuburg, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org by means of a clear explanation (e.g.b a letter sent by post or an email) informing you of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample cancellation form, although this is not mandatory.
You can also fill out and submit the sample cancellation form or another clear declaration electronically on our website (www.bodygym-nutrition.de). If you make use of this option, we will inform you immediately (e.g.b by email) confirming receipt of such a revocation.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient that you send the notification of your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will pay you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs ( with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which the notification of your cancellation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment we use the same payment method that you used for the original transaction, unless something different was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees as a result of this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided evidence that you have sent the goods back, whichever is the earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of your cancellation of this contract to hand over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, properties and functionality of the goods is.
Exclusion or Reasons for expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is made relevant or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal was removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if after delivery they were inseparably mixed with other goods due to their nature;
- for Delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To BODYGYM Nutrition, Propst-Bernhard-Straße 11/3, 2100 Korneuburg, email address: email@example.com
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only for notification on paper)
(*) Delete what is not applicable.